For wholesale orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-244-2342.
What’s in season this month, and what cheese goes with it? Where can I find the best cheese around the state? How can I highlight local cheese in my cooking?
Welcome to the 2014 Wisconsin Local Foods Journal, a unique, every-day, at-your-fingertips guide to sustainable eating. The theme of the third annual journal is cheese and cheesemakers.
The Journal features:
• an engagement/desk calendar;
• dozens of home-tested recipes that feature the best of Dairyland cheese;
• a travel guide to cheese factories and cheese shops across Wisconsin;
• advice about buying, storing, pairing, and preparing cheese;
• interviews with and inspiration from cheesemakers around the state;
• a special essay by Jeanne Carpenter of Wisconsin Cheese Originals;
• a shopping guide to what’s in season each month, and the cheese to pair with it.
Published by Ginkgo Press, the journal is available at many area stores and local food events. For retail orders: $17.95 plus tax and shipping. Shipping - $6.00 plus $1.50 each additional journal. For orders of 6 or more, please email email@example.com or call 608-244-2342.
Printed in Madison, Wisconsin.
Cover image (digitally altered) courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.